COVID-19 vaccine clinic
London Colney Islamic Centre
Thursday 1st April, 9.30am – 12.00pm
To book, call 01727 649070 and give your name, date of birth and NHS number IF you have it. An NHS number is not essential for booking the appointment. (find it at www.nhs.uk/nhs-services/online-services/find-nhs-number) Lines open 10am - 6pm.
Male and female areas available with separate access and exit.
Who is eligible: anyone aged 50 and over, plus;
people who are clinically extremely vulnerable
people who live or work in care homes, health and social care workers
people aged 18 or over who are clinically vulnerable – see list of conditions below.
People with a learning disability
Main carer of an elderly or disabled person or someone at high risk
If you are not registered with the NHS but are in an eligible group, you can still attend
You are clinically vulnerable if you have any of the following conditions:
• chronic respiratory disease, including chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), cystic fibrosis and severe asthma
• chronic heart disease (and vascular disease)
• chronic kidney disease
• chronic liver disease
• Down’s syndrome
• chronic neurological disease including epilepsy
• severe and profound learning disability
• people with specific cancers
• morbid obesity
• severe mental illness
• solid organ, bone marrow and stem cell transplant recipients
• immunosuppression due to disease or treatment
• asplenia and splenic dysfunction
This session is kindly supported by Sopwell Community Trust @sopwell_ct
We are keen to ensure vaccination is easily accessible to all patients. If you are part of a specialist organisation, community group or local faith organisation, please get in touch to discuss how we can work together to increase uptake amongst your members and the wider community.